Assalamu alaikum dearest readers,
I pray to Allah that you are in good health and strong eeman (faith). I am happy to share with you that I was nominated by a revert Muslimah for the Blog-aholic Award. It is “an award for bloggers addicted to blogging with creative, ingenious and inspiring posts. They mesmerize their followers with their posts, keep them captivated and riveted to their blog.” The award “is also for bloggers who share and inspire others.”
This blog may not have hundreds of constant readers (well, I may have a thousand silent readers lol), but I am thankful to the few people who frequently read my content and I hope that the posts have benefited you, brothers and sisters, in some way. Thank you again for the nomination, sister. Jazakillahu khairan.
You can check out her wonderful blog: Diary of a Revert Muslimah. She writes beautiful Islamic poetry and shares quick n’ easy recipes I bet you’ll all love.
Of course, I mustn’t forget—thank you Esmé Slabbert! She’s the creator of the Blog-aholic Award. Here’s a link to her wonderful blog (Warning! Contains mouth-watering photos of various dishes): The Recipe Hunter
As part of the contest rules, I will include this:
- Put the above award logo/image on your blog.
- List the rules.
- Thank the blogger who nominated you and provide a link to their blog (it can be to the post in which they nominated you or any other post or you can even link to their “About” page.)
- Mention the creator: (The Recipe Hunter (Cook and Enjoy)) of this award and please provide a link or pingback as I (Esmé of The Recipe Hunter (Cook and Enjoy) would love to meet you!
- Write a post to show your award.
- Share a link to your best post(s).
- Share 3 interesting and different facts about yourself.
- Nominate 5-10 fellow bloggers, or more if you wish.
- Comment on each blog and let them know you have nominated them and provide the link to the post you created.
My best blog post? Definitely this:
Three facts about myself:
- I am an active Quora user. I visit the site almost on a daily basis and answer interesting questions about Islam, Muslims, the hijab, and other topics. I’m not an expert or scholar, but I am a student of Islamic knowledge and I only answer Islamic questions if I know the answer.
- I talk to myself all the time when I’m alone. I don’t usually talk to other people so if there’s something I want to express but can’t, I tell it to myself. After all, next to Allah and the angel/s He has sent to protect me, I am my best companion.
- I speak a little but write a lot. When I speak, my voice is usually inaudible. But when I write, my words are delivered like a lion’s roar.
Finally, I nominate the following blogs for Blog-aholic Award:
- A Muslima’s Guide to Life and Deen
- The Indian Reverted Muslimah
- Bushra: My Thoughts in Words
- Identity 17
Have a nice day, everyone! 😘
Your sister in Islam,